Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 4 in Singapore - Wednesday April 6, 2011

I've been getting better and better at going to work! You'd think it easy, but really it's quite confusing sometimes to navigate all the interconnect malls and underground passages. From Monday, when commute took me an hour, it now only takes me 35 minutes door to door! I LOVE PUBLIC TRANSIT (when it's effective... ahem *Caltrain!*)

I realize I've been talking a lot about food in this blog, but another interesting topic that I think about during my commute is fashion. When walking around in Singapore, you can't help but notice the way the ladies dress. Perhaps its because I live in Silicon Valley, but here the ladies dress a lot more formal for work than the ladies back home. This could also be me too used to the laid-back lab fashion, too. But being formal doesn't stop them from being fashionable! 

No comments: